Had a hard time getting up this morning..Was over tired.
lunch time now..a waste that i forget to bring my DVD today if nOt i be watching it. Anyway, I had some photo here this entry as I just upload all this to my laptop.
I was happily eating chocolate the other day at home and when i open the first chocolate, this is what i saw.
It is fill with mould. Spoil already I though that it expired so look at the box and i found the expiry date. Take a close look at it. It expiry on 14th March 2008 and 2008 had not even arrived yet. What is this??
But not all are spoil.. so I just carry on eating it. :p
This is not a tree ok..It is a 'tree' made up of broom. Nice right? It so artist. :p
Sataurday before going to work, went for lesson and was not a good one. Time is running out and test is around the corner and I not up to standard. What am i going to do if i fail??I don't want to fail. I fear to fail. After that, went to work and hear that the sales for the whole week is like shit. OMG..i can't believe what going to happen..from excellent sales to average to ok to bad to ok and now is going to worst already. No idea what to do to it. What i fear most is that it will close down but I don't believe that they going to close down as they are now thinking of how to pull sales just that i afraid all my gers will be gone as now their is no sales but they have to wait till things settled. Interview gers on Saturday give feedback and all ok ok type. But not sure will they be hired not as that time when they came for interview I was so busy doing the scheduling so not much time talk to them or rather listen to their experiences all this. Got one scared pay not given on time all this and no sales. OMG...This give me some bad impression. But we are going to
Sunday, after work went to suntec to have dinner. Actually want to eat jusT noddles but dardar not feeling well so eat PiZza hut. Order the same as before. Alway eat the same piZza. :p
Guess what i found when i was eating my pizza? lookat what i had circle in red..It is a hair. Wonder whose hair is that? but i did not made a fuss over that small hair and continued to eat the rest of the piZza. Was not really happy with the services there too. Reason been that the soups is been served after the pizza is been cooked or bakesd. Most of the time theu will serve soup and let us have it first and after which or by the time we finish with the soup, the piZza will be ready but no they did not.
After our dinNer went to purchase my Koka instant noodles. :p only caRrefour sold the cheapest and it has stock. Not all place sell this brand of instant noodles. bought 2 packets and after that proceed to buy ice cream from New zEaland. My treat to dardar. :p He thought that i will never treat him and everytime i say i wan to treat him he will say that i so good ar.. so huRtx that he don't believe that i will treat him :p I ate the rum & rasin with don't know what berries while dardar get the spotty dog (2 flavours but is consisted as 1 flavor) and mango passion. His ice cream is so nice. but never get to take a photo of it.After that we proceed home. Took a cab home and i jump Q. Actually need wait for another 4 more cab before is our turn but when i saw a cab in and it read Jurong i immediately walk to the front and happily waiting for the cab to get to the lot and i tell the drive where i going and he nod his head so i was so happy. I don't have to wait so long for cab :p
Got to get ready for class already =)
Labels: Careers, HapPy sOtoNg, Pixs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home