Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What my personality??

Slept at around 4am and woke up at around 7.15am and ate a small cake before going out and now i have not eat anything. Dardar is on ML today and he told me that he will be coming to fetch me and have my 3 meals. :p I just can't sleep last night must be that i sleep too much when i reach home yesterday. reach home around 5.45pm and called my dardar to check if he going to consult a doctor for his stomach and i tell him that i was at his office there waiting for him but he insisted me to put down but i insisted that my handphone no battery so hard to contact me but in the end we put down and he sms me that he in a disscussion and ask me to give him 15 mintues but who knows i fall asleep in less than 5 minstues. Sleepp all the way till around 8.30pm like that then i realized that I have not change my clothes and bath and i get up to go bath and after which do abit of work and around 9.20pm make a cup of coffee and ate it with biscut all this. In bed around midnight and toss all the way till around 4am..playing PSP.. :p

Played PacMan yesterday in class and i can't go beyond level 19. Must play harder to get a good level :p


Was reading one of my primary school friend's blog and saw that she did a personalit test and i decided to do it and instead of doing 1 i ended up doing quite a few. below is the result of it.


You Will Die at Age 67

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...
And how you'll die as well.

Look. I will die at the age of 67..I'm 19 this year. 67-19 = 48. I left with 48 years in this world. Must treasure my life. 67 is too young to die..i also don't want to die too old cause by that time i not that pretty go into the coffin not nice. later go hell or heaven people see me don't want make friends with me. :p

Am I a Girl or Woman??
Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

Inside you've got the passion and ideals of a teenager
And your intensity for life is what attracts most of the men you date
You also like to party - and quite often you're the life of the party
You've brought the best of your younger years with you... at least most of the time.


Ya is true that i a teenager..last year of been a teens..



What Does My Birth Date Mean For My Love Life?

Your Birthdate: February 12

You are certain and confident when you choose to love someone.
Even though your romantic choices may be unconventional - you stand behind them.
Your friends never know you as well as a romantic partner does.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th of the month.

My dardar is not the 4 person that i love. he is the 3rd. does this mean that i will not be with him forever? He is also not born on either of the date. OMG.. How? Is this true??

Am I a good liar?

You Are a Bad Liar

Sorry, but no one is really believing any of your lies.
You're going to have to chill out and practice a lot before you can really deceive effectively.


I not good at telling lies. So all of you can trust me ok..See i so honest girl.

Am I Ready To Get Married??

You Are So Not Ready To Get Married

Deep down, you might wonder if marriage will ever be right for you
You still have a lot to figure out when it comes to love, life, and making yourself happiest
That's okay... take your time. The better you know yourself, the better partner you'll be.
And if you really feel panicked from the alter, it's best to take a little time off.

Is true that i not that really to get married at this point of my life. I still got to study to get a nice certificate for myself as a reward for my life :p Let time see when will i get married. I thinking of getting married at around 21 as in ROM first. going through the normal chinese traditational wedding will be around 24 or 25 and be a mum myself around 28 ba. If i were to marry my dardar, he will be like erm well..all those age +7. that will be his age and guys around his age should be an ideal age to be marry :p


What Kind of Girlfriend Am I?

You Are A Professional Girlfriend!

You are the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!
Heaven knows you've had enough practice. That's why you're a total pro.
If there was an Emily Post of girlfriends, it would be you.
You know how to act in every situation ... to make both you and your guy happy.


Dardar..Look..i am a perfect girlfriend. Do i really know how to act in every situation?? I don't think so at time right?


What Type of Ex Am I?

You Are An Invisible Ex

You're so over your ex, you hardly even remember you have an ex
You prefer leave all of the baggage behind you - far, far behind
As they say, indifference is the opposite of love!

Is so true for this. I hate him for all i know that i don't even feel like seeing him. If i got a chance, I want to kill him.

So tired now..It is 1.38pm now and I had not eaten anything. Hope that class can end early so that i can go find my dardar (if he coming to fetch me) and have my meals. I had not eaten any food as in a real meals for the past 42 hours. :p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home