BITCH I HATE YOU!!!!
1st edit: 9.46am2nd edit: 12.22pm
I got enough of it that my current MSN nick contains "I HATE YOU BITCH" All started with her ok. HOw i wish I won't have to see her anymore. Hate her to the end of the world. Was doing the work that is been assign to us and guess what she say after peeing at my laptop?
B: Wow..so fast do already ar? Never wait for us.
*Ignore her*
B: Never mind let discuss ourselves. (talking to the rest of them)
She think she right what, so why should i waste my time on talking to people that think that she is right. Did i ever say that i not going to discuss with her? NO i just happen to be faster than her and i know how to do so i just do it. When someone ask if anyone want to go and pack back to eat, she immediaetly say that she want to go and leave and the work also not done. What is this?
She spoil my day ok.
I got a conclusion is that. I think i can never be friend or get along with people born in the year 1986.
Yesterday my dardar come over to fetch me and help me to do quiz. Almost all wrong. cause of a mistake that I made. Don't trust him. We ate in the canteen. After which went we will thinking of gonig shopping for a while since i still got an hour or so but end up i got a call and I was so surprise that i had forgotten that i got lesson today. This is the first time that i forgot about it. So hurtX. Must remember so many thing. can't believe it. after which I rush to work. So sad. Ate a meal only yesterday. :p Today going home for dinner.
edited @ 12.22pm
It rainning so heavy now..Rain so big..So what..Lunch time already and i still very hurtx..
She hurts me so much.. She the one who ask me and the other 2 person to do the Financial Statement and she do the slides so the 3 of us discuss and guess what she say when she saw the 3 of us discuss together?
B: I think I should also join you all discuss together.
She say this and end up she is blogging ok..Blog and still say want to discuss together. What this?
I can't stand her that i move over to the other 2 people side and I told them that "I move over, easier to discuss"
B: Finally.
What she mean? Does she mean that I did not discuss? I very upsad about this..I hate her. IF she think she good then she wont be in year 2 at the age of 21 right. She move over to where we were seated and there she is act as though she got discuss but walked around chat with other then come back.
Labels: angRy sOtong, Rushing SotoNg

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home