Monday, April 23, 2007

So siCk

Had mEe hOon kuaY for lunch just now..so full. Done the work for the day already. I not recoVer from Sore thRoat since 11 April till now. That is almost 2 week already. It hurts.

well, last tuesday is Ben & Jerry ice-cream day. I went to Vivo city to get my ice cream cone. Ate Chunky monkey while waiting for dardar and when he reach i go get ice cream cone again with him. This time we took choColate chip Cookie douGh and sweet cream & cOokies. Quite ok..Not bad.


Last Friday, after class, went for dinner with dar dar and guess where we go??


When to swensens at bugis there for dinner. Despite having sore thorat I still ate those food that kill my thorat.


The picture at the top is the cheesy fish & chip. I like it. The fish is nice and that what i ate.That why it kills my thorat. The above is the chicken cutlet..Dardar was about to eat the coslaw and saw a insect in it and ask for a exchange. Wonder did they actually give a new 1 or remove it only??


make a guess?? what did i actually circle in red?

any idea?? NO?

Let me tell you..it is actually OIL..that is found in my Fish and Chip..so many oil but i clean the oil away before eating.


This is our desert. Nice? ya..but is sweet. I ask for cookies & cream ice cream but they give wrong so I ask them to change and they did..Even they not happy also not my fault right?? I already ask if i can change the ice cream flavour and they say can so i change. is their fault :p

Saturday was a so call normal day just that after work we went to Gotham Penthouse I wear till not that nice so ask 大雄 drive me back to change and i change and we went to Gotham Penthouse already. Wen wen actually want to go but when i come down, they say that she not going already. End up only the 3 of us go..Drank alot ma? not really. only around 3 glass?? we never finish the whole bottles :p Went off from there and we went to eat. Ate japanese meal. 大雄 told us alot of thing and ard 2am and off we go home but he drive us till his hse area, bt timah and ask us to take cab home. he so what.. !@!#%$^$@#%*&%@..but anyway e was kind as alway to give us the cab money. :p


The weather now is actually a good time to sleep..rainning lah...lesSon about to end soon and can go home lo :p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home