Photo timez...
Read my tag and Chicken was commenting that I took alot of picture but did not upload it. Therefore i decided to have this entries with full of pictures instead of text.Last wenesday went to Funan for sushi after work of course. Have a look a what i had eaten.
Friday after work went to Vivo to watch movie and after which was hungry so went to eat dinner at a Hong Kong resturant. The food there was quite nice. I love the drink the most.
People take a look at the receipt..

Please add up those that is been circle..Did yu get 22.89?? How much was i been charge? 22.85. This i the correct way unlike the other time i was been almost over charge
After work on Sat, Went to eat prata with Alex. He ate pineapple rice while i ate prata and also prata tissue.
After which,we went to eat dou hua at my favourite shop and i lost my way there as too long never go there for dou hua already. But in the end we found the shop. I ate 2 bowls of it. Nice
Saw there is actually 2 do hua shop but they are not 敌人 don't worry. The shop are open from the same family but the account of course is different :p
Finally, Yesterday after work went for a steamboat dinner at bugis area with tErry. It been a long time since i went out with him. Below are some of the picture that i took.
The food that we took.Meat,hotdogs,fish balls and vegetables,eggs and also prawns
Finally done with eating. And guess where did we go after that?
What does this picture show? Any idea what thi bowl is for. If you did pay attentation to it, you will notice that there is actually dou hua stain on it. Yes. I went to eat 豆花 again. Still prefer Sunday 豆花.
Enough of the picture??
I hope so....
I think it been a long time since i type anything on my laptop keyboard that made me think that something is wrong as i had beening typing wrong thing hope not much spelling error. :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home