Rushing and Rushing...
What is RUSH??? Have you ever been rushing the whole day??I did...I rush all my way from the time i woke up to the time that i sleep. Read more for detail. If not skip this entry..
morning wake up, rush to prepared to get to school. Get wash up and change and go i go. Rush to bus stop in order not to miss my bus. Alight from bus rush to MRT to catch my train so that I won't be late for class. Alight from MRT rush to school as i don't want to be late for class. Rush through my work for the day and try to understand at the same time within a short time. my teamate say that i look stress till i done my presentation. The problem is that time is running out so when time up and thing not done of course will stress. If not is that you not sure of what to do and time is running out of course you will be stress right? After class, rush out and went for lesson as i scared i'm late and rush to MRT to catch the train run up the esclator as it is arriving in 1mintue. In train rush out my RJ..Finally get it done. Lesson was ok..not bad..as i didn't make a single mistake for 1 of the stage which i usually :p work hard..加油!! 54days to test. Don't slack..After lesson, rush to McDonald to submit my RJ as I scared I go home will be late but end up wasting my time there and it took me almost 30mins to do what I want but only complete 1/3 of it. haix..After which look at the time, I going to be late for work so rush to MRT again train arriving in 1 mintue so ran up the escalator again. Tired man(or should i say women??). Actually though of grabing a bun or a milk tea before going to work but no time so when to Took train down and reach rush to bus stop board the bus and still i late. After work rush home again to try to complete my homework but still i was late for submittion therefore i never get to submit. forget it. not my fault too.. :p Guess what i ate. I only ate 2 bread,1 small biscuit, 1 curry puff and 1/4 of a packet of mee. Luckily after a whole day of rushing from 7.15am to 11.15pm i got thing to disstress me which is....

must THANK MY DARDAR for purchasing this PINK PSP for me as my 19th birthday present. I love it. Alway play and play. Can use it t watch movie, listen to song all this but i use it to play game when i on the way to work, bored, before sleep,etc..but i did not bring it out as my bag can squezze it today. :p
p/s: look at the no of rush i use in this entry..it no fun rushing your days...
Labels: Rushing SotoNg

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home