19 days of haRd work....
I finally gOt a break from work and rest at home after full 19 days of hard work. Am i working so hard? Not that sure only my 老大 and boss know. :pActually i did not really stay at home the whole day so don't think that i a pig ok. Well, Went for lesson today and was late and is all causes by the bus. Why do I have to met with this type of bus driver when i going to be late. First of all, I went down to the bus stop and saw that there is quite a number of people waiting for bus. This usually mean that the bus is coming but i waited for like 10 mintues or so before the bus arrive at my stop, after which the bus move off with people standing near to the front stair and to my surprise he stopped at the next stop and there is no one pressing the bell and the reason he stop is to pick up more people and causes the rest to move in. Why do they move in and not move in at the stop that i board so that more people from the stop that i board can board the bus?Funny right? So he never really pick up alot of people and move off leaving around 10 ++ people at the bus stop and he stop at a stop before the interchange to pick up some more people and this time round is damm worst. The door got stuck(1 door open, 1 door close) and he waste time going down and trying to open the door and after which move off to the interchange to make thing worst,i miss my train and i had to wait 7 bloody mintues before the arrival of the train and total time i spend to get to the location for my class is almost 35mintues and usually it can take me 15 to 20 mintues to reach. It cause me to be late for lesson and caused my teacher to nag at me. Lesson was not really that smooth after all. Must be the cause of the tiredness from the past 19 days of work. STRESS....
Anyway, I lost 2 bottles of blood yesterday. Poor me. :( In msn, my nick was "I lost 2 bottles of blood" and i was chatting with FS boi boi in msn while working.
SG: Headache
FS: Why?
SG: Too many thing to do
FS: That why vomit blood?
SG: Huh? Why you say that? cause of my nick?
FS: Ya.
SG: I do blood test and they drew 2 bottles of ny blood
FS: 2 "bottles" as in those mineral water bottles
SG: No la. those test tubes
FS: ....
2 bottles like too 宽张..I had to say that was the first time that i do a blood test. Pay by my company to do a health screening and i though that i will cry but I DID NOT CRY OK..I just scared of inhection and was telling 老大 that I very long never had a injection already. I look out view the cars' at CTE and so on and i was like laughing when the blood is flooding out. :p when back do my work and i got paper cut on the same hand. poor me. lost 2 'bottles' of blood and still got paper cut. Sad. Anyway, the test result of my health is not out. Not sure when too :p Yesterday in office around 5pm, we close our department door and we sing song. Don't think that we are mad. Actually is sing birthday song as it is SockHoon (1st April), Carey (3rd April) and Mei Xia (8th April) birthday. The song goes like this:
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to ........(got a break in silence as we don't know how to sing) Sock hoon, Carey and Mei Xia, Happy birthday to you."
After which, they start to cut cake and we eat it and Tina, came in despite our door is closed.
T: 你们很吵,在那边都听得到。 你们很有空可是我们很忙。
After saying it, she just close the door and walk off. I think she is just jealous about it. Never see our department so unite ba. :p
Sophia was plying a fool with the cream and Cary got it on the face and actually she even wanted to do it on boss but never get the chance of it as boss saw the cream on her hand. :p But boss birthday is coming soon and i will be able to celebrate his birthday with him and get to see how died he is after the cutting of cake.
Was telling dardar that 草蜢 is going to open concert in Singapore and I feel like going but looking at the list of song that they are going to sing I thinking twice that I think that I would prefer to go to 张学友 concert as i think that the song that he is going to sing is more to what i had know of unlike 草蜢 which I only know a few. Well..Will see if I going as the price is quite high and ticket is selling out soon. :p
Labels: angRy sOtong, Careers, Concert, huRtx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home