On MC
Was not feeling well this morning therefore i took MC. So long never taken a MC already.Was having sore thorat and fever. Fever was up and down. Sore thorat is still there. Anyway I had taken my Medicine.
I think is time to post up on April Fool Jokes since i gOt the time now
on 31 Mar, At 21.49 i sms Kor
SG: I so confused now..I don't know what to do. The result of the blood test is out
*FYI: I did a blood test on 30Mar07 as part of the health screening*
SL: Result how? Got Pregnant?
SG: Got le how?
SL: Then who was thebaby father? Marry lah or you want to??
SG: Don't know..What you suggest?
SL: You make love with so many guy meh? why don't know?
SG: Don't know what to do nw. How?
SL: If you want the baby, find baby father and get marry, if don't want baby then go abortion loh,What can you do? Is it Samuel make you pregnant?
SG: Pain anot? No time for joke le. how? you go with me la.
SL: Not so pain la.Even pain you have no choice. Who ask you want to shiok shiok with the sex,when you play you enjoy never say pain, now scare pain!!
SG: Then really go ar?
SL: You don't want the baby must go lah, if you don't want ask the baby father then as your God brother, I will go with you. Must let me know the date early ok?
SG: Really? You willgo with me.Sure ma?
SL: You are my next dearest gan mei mei mah, can i see you just die like that??
SG: You are so kind my dear brother,but i very sorry to tell you that you are the first to let me fool. HAPPY APRIL FOOL!
The next victim is the most "clever" victim as i sms him at 22.11 on 31 mar.
SG: Fusheng boi boi, I very confused now..I dare not tell JW about it how?
Guess what??he did not even reply me..not even the next morning. Till 2 April then i ask him in MSN and he told me that by the time he read this, was quite late so no reply from him and i told him it was meant to be a joke with him.
at 23.39,31mar I sms ALex
SG: Hey, are you free on May1, Tues?
AT: That is still far,should be ok. But no guarante. How can I help you on that date?
SG: I want to invite you to my ROM lunch on that day. Hope you can come.
He called me up and ask why i so fast going to get married all this and in the end i told him that i got a phone call and say i will call him back but i didn't. I sms him
SG: Just wanna tell you one thing. HAPPY ADVANCE APRIL FOOL. You are the 2nd person to be fool by me. good actress..haha..
Guess who the nxt victim? well i sms my dardar at 23.45 on 31 mar
SG: There is something in my heart that i want to tell you..but hope you won't be upsad after hearing this ok? promise.
HE call but i reject the phone call.
JW: Sad lo. you hang up my call
SG: I dare not talk to you
JW: I don't know what it is you want to say lo. Maybe you found other boy boy don't want me le.
SG: You are 1/2 right.I think that we are not suitable as we alway angry. what you think of this?
JW: I don't understand how u can one min be fine with me and the nxt say not suitable.
SG: No other boi boi..I just think that we are not mean to be together ba..
JW: I think you got other boy boy le.
SG: Sad lo you angry le. Anyway just wanna tell you,you are the 3rd that i have fool..haha..HAPPY APRIL FOOL!
JW: Sad lo....
On Apr 1 at 18.40 i decided to fool another person which is lynn.
SG: You like SHE right? Wanna have lunch with them next Sun? i got extra pair of ticket. I can give you..location at Cartlon hotel,near City hall @ 1pm. You want?
LT: I go alone ah?
SG: with your boi boi la..or get another friend..I going with my boi boi ..hehe
LT: Extra 2 tickets ah? Eat need to pay?
SG: Don't need pay. All free..ya, I got 2 extra ticket..you just need to bring your camera can le.can chat with them..want go ma> before i go ask other people
LT: okay okay..i want
SG: haha..HAPPY APRIL FOOL my dear friend..yes..get to trick you..O know i bad but i only been bad on this day only
LT: Wat sia!?bluff me..
On that day i am meeting dardar at Jurong point for dinner as he also wanted to collect his glasses there. He reach first and guess what
SG: You take your stuff le ma?
JW: Take le..now outside breadtalk
SG: HAPPY APRIL FOOL..haha..trick you 2nd time..haha..I not meeting you. You can go home and eat dinner.
JW: Wat?! Not funny lo.
SG: I don't want you angry ma that why ask you go take your thing
JW: you alway beat around the bush. Don't know what you want. So where you nw? u confirm no meet me?
SG: Ya, I at home now
Saw his sadness face and immediately, I walk up to him.
If i trick you. Sorry about that. If I never trick you it means that i had run out of idea on how to trick you but you wont be that lucky the next time round. :p
Was on the way to workon monday and guess what? I reach the station and there is an annoucment saying that the train service is back to normal and I went up the platform and saw so many people. Is damm crowded. It took me quite some time before i manage to get into the train.I got in at 8.03am and that should be the direct train to pasir ris but it was not as you can see the delay. It took me around 15mins to reach JE which normally takes 8mins..and at JE it was like flooded with human and the train from there to pasir ris is like every 1 mins there is train but there is still crowd. On tuesday, I had o climb up the stair to the platform not that i trying to excersie or what. Is that the escalator is spoil and only 1 is working but that 1 is at the other side and is moving upwards but at the other end it will be damm crowded so no choice. what is this??haix...
Labels: angRy sOtong, Jokes, Sick SotoNg, SMS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home