Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Working life...

School had started yesterdy after a 2 month break from school, I had not really enjoy myself but i know is that i looking forward to labour day as I can rest on that day.

I miss working life..don't know why..Maybe because of the colleague or should i say is my interest in the job? Well anyway is just that I can't get used to school life after 2 month of working there. Take a look at my work station. This is the picture that i took around a month or so ago.


There my "debit" and "credit" with me when i at work. Now they are at home already not with me. Poor them need to keep them at a place before i can get them another place to accompany me.

I had been thinking why should I take up IT when I felt that IT is not my rice bowl. But since i had taken up this course, I should εšζŒεˆ°εΊ• no choice. as for my "rice bowl" course, if i had the time after I had done with my PT which is in less than 2 months time I will take up. No choice old already so must faster buck up on my studies no matter it is my "rice bowl" anot..


Well as more or less, if you guys have been reading the paper around early April, You will know that our "Ah Jie" is pregnant again. There is even news on that.. I just found out about this video at youtube but the problem is that i had not view it as i had connection problem with loading the video..so hurts...

Labels: , ,