Tired + Stress
I was trying to clear my leave. Thinking about that i felt that no much time to clear. No good day for me to clear. There is so many things coming up that i need to do. Month end already..Report not done.. :(Was so tried over the last weeks. no idea why am i so tired. Saturday, wen wEn gave me a choice and ask if i want to "promote" not. If i "promote" of course is good to me and the job scope is quite ok and nothing much to do but the stress will be there. I need to be on time which i alway fail. I still thinking to take it or not. It all depend if i can find another job anot. If i take it, it means that i had to work/look after a new group of colleague. As i am the youngest there but I am the only person who work for her the longest. But anyway, once "promote" it can be great too. *thinkiNg in Process*
Yesterday was on leave as wake up and wanted to prepare, i felt abit headache already look at the time is 7.45am and think even if i go to school i also will be late therefore i decided not to go and continued to sleep till almost noon before i really get up.
Now I am in class blogging and at the same time reading through my proposal but actually what i should be doing now is to my presentation. But i not interested in the work.
My Birthday is coming in less than 2 weeks. What am i gonig to do and how to celebrate it?? I had no idea on what to do?? HOW??????..........
Labels: Careers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home