I got enouGh
YesterdaY after class went to meEt rUth for dinner as it is heR birthday too bad onLy the 2 of us as the resT could not make it. Went to walk around after that is dinner. aCtually wanted to post up the picture but it seem that i just could not upload any picture right now. anyway it does not matter. Ended the day with taking neo print. Quite fun. Neoprint afew not that nice.firSt neoprint sessiOn of the year.
This few days or even sinCe last year, I had friends that keep telling me how broke they are. I really got enough of people telling me how brOke they are. All i can do is just listen but does anyone know how broke i am? NO. I think if they are there to tell me that they are broke they should know that i am more broke than them. Reason being that they still take allowance from their parent. Ya they can say they work to support themself but what about their meals? their school fee? Their handphone bills? Did they pay for it themself or their parent pay for it. I believe till now i had not heard of anyone telling me that they are paying the school fee by themself. Let me tell you. Ever since i out of secOndary I had been supporting myself. It had been about a year already.School fee,bills, courses fee, meals, transport,clothes,shoes, daily product, etc all this are pay by me. what ever junks food, or thing that i buy i don't claim or get money from them. All my meals are eaten outside as seldom cook at home as no one will be at home. If i will to cook, all the ingredient are bought by me and i never ask for money. I still intent to take up more courses once i finish with my current lesson and i had time i will go for a cert. What cert shall that be. well, I had to check the price before deciding to take now or later. Depend. So, who is more broke? me or you? If you think that it is you plesase post a comment with your reason for that.
I been so free. A girl with freedom. Without guy. Reason been all guys are busy with their work. No matter got thing or no things to do also OT. Those got thing do,do till 1am like that due to a major project. The other want nothing to do just afraid of getting out of office the first and on the time, the only time that get out on time is go for outing with company. If not is no OT but busy with other stuff.
Bored.Why are they damm busy?? no idea. Well for get that....

3 Comments:
Ok... when meet you I go off on time..
I will try my best to reach the destination asap.
=) hei TaKeCaRE k
>> Chicken : Up to you to decide lo..if u think you can on time is best..if you dare then good for you..
>>rain: ok..will take care..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home