2nd Lesson
yesterday weNt off from class after my presentation and go for my driving class. I only get to drove for around 1hour and 10 mins and drove 8.3km at a speed between 10km/h and 20km/h. That quite fun. get to interact with other "L-plaTe" driver too. they are betTer than me because they had more lesson than me.Lim : 你有朋友和我学过车吗?
SG : 有。他是 xxx
Lim : Oh..他和 blur 的对吗?
SG : 对.
Lim : 他很 blur 开车都没踩油就想要开车.
I cant help laughing. Indeed the instructor only know him a few month and know his character.
i had change my blogskin and also add a tag board and not forgetting to update the profile.
Joke of the day:
A woman in her doctor's office shouts out "Doctor, kiss me!"
The flustered Doctor says that it would be against his code of ethics to kiss her.
A few mintues later the woman again shouts out "Doctor, PLEASE, kiss me!"
Again he refuses, apologetically, but says that as a doctor he simply cannot kiss her.
Another few mintues pass, and the woman again pleads; "Doctor, Doctor, please kiss me just once!"
"Look" he says, "I am sorry. I just CANNOT kiss you. In fact, I probably shouldn't even be fucking you".
Labels: Jokes, On the Road

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home