WHAT IS EXCUSE ME??
After class yesterday was rushing for my lesSon so once class has ended i packed up and rush to MRT and I saw train will arrived in 2mintues and if i were to miss that train, i need to wait for 8 mintues. I walked quickly and was climbing up the escalator till half way as it was been block by people. Never mind, train not yet reach platform so i waited but less than 5 second the train arrive and i do not wish to miss this train. Guess what i did?SG: Excuse Me
a malay guy's age around 50(uncle)
Uncle: Can not wait is it? Rush for what?
SG: Can you just keep to the left?
Uncle: So many people...!@#@$#@$!
PLEASE LO. At the escalator there is a sign there say "PLEASE KEEP LEFT" on the right is for people in a rush and how dare he scold me somemore is using those word. So rude. I think i not in the fault. People just never study or he is blind and never see the sign maybe people does not know what is right and left. I not rude or shout at him ok?He might also not know the meaning of EXCUSE ME. What does EXCUSE ME mean? it mean allow somebody to leave: to allow somebody to leave, or say politely that somebody should leave (from Encarta) I talk to him nicely and he shout at me lo. bastard.
I think is time to write in to SMRT to ask them to remove the sign as there is no use. Singaporean are just too selfish at time please be considerate.
Anyway, I ok right now just not hapPy with him. Went for lesson as usual but this time round drove around 8.4km only. quite ok just that other tent to overtake me and engine stall afew time when i trying to get up the slope and I kana stuck in a kerb. It was at a carpark and there is those type of bricks on the floor for the cars to park and when i trying to drive in and getting out is a trouble as the floor is not straight and causes the car to stall as the engine that i depress is not enough. :p next lesson will be 1 week time. No time for lesson. Must work hard for lesson. Final Test is coming in less than 5month.
Labels: angRy sOtong, On the Road

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home