How GUY expreSs their lOve??
Was lOoking at my mail box and saw this mail in there. It had been a long time since I want to put this mail here but no time finally got the time already.When a GUY is quiet and is alone,
He's is thinking how good you're, Miss you!!!
When a GUY is lying on his bed,
He is thinking deeply why he loves you.
When a GUY looks at you in your eyes,
He wants to tell you how much he loves you and how important you're.
When a GUY answers "I'm Fine" after awhile,
He is not and feels hurts.
When a GUY keep asking you the same question,
He is wondering why you are lying.
When a GUY hugs you while sleeping,
He is wishing that you belongs to him forever.
When a GUY calls you everyday,
He Miss You and wants your attention.
When a GUY wants to see you everyday,
He cares for you and want to know how are you today.
When a GUY sms's u everyday,
He wants you to know he is fine.
When a GUY says I love you,
He really means it.
When a GUY says that he can't live without you,
He has made up his mind that you are his future wife.
When a GUY says "I Miss You",
He wants to see you immeditely.
I have no idea how true this is. any GUY who is reading this and want to share it with me how true you all think please copy the sentence and post in comment instead of the tag as tag not able to let you post all :p
Labels: Mail Box

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home