Thursday, January 04, 2007

sAVe more..

in class having lunch break but not yet go eat as lynn, wei shi and jia Lu not done yet so i just waited for them to do finish and after which then go eat together. first time we go eat together. I hungry already.

Got my PDL yesterday and i going to be on the road later. abit scared but i should be alright. Driving need money.. I estimated that I need around $300 like that a month for my driving leSson. Must start to saVe money.

handphone and transport add up arOund $80 a month. Eat and other exenpenses around $120. therefore total around $500 and i had not add in my school fee around $175 but with GST increase there goes my scHool fee.going to be higher.

laSt year already spend don't know how many Ks already. I had been on my own for the past one year and i can say that it is trough to live on my own. I had to work hard this year and save more. I had to try to save and save for my driving all this. no matter what i had to control.

morNing was not great took bus to mRt and what happen was that i got a seat and i sat and awahile later i drop my ezliNk caRd on the floor an dcant find it so at interchange what happEn is that i saw it on the flOor neXt to my floOr. What happEN is that i drag n pick it up.What happEn is that it got stracH and somemore is at the front. My photo..omg..don't knOw if faully card replace got fRee anot. If got i will go and make one. not nice alreAdy. muSt buy folder formy ezlink caRd already.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home