1st moNday blue of the yeAr
Its monDay. A day that i am looking forward to. Not of school but is after school. I going to have my 2nd lesson after sch. Wonder where and how far i going to drive today. hope to have more than 2km which is my 1st lesson.was having lunch break now.
Sunday was a normal day to me just that i had to do opening. nothing special just that i woke up early and dardar tell me that the brother of 3 ask me to go out with them to help them choose their neW year clothes. Why must peOple only buy clothes on new yeAr? i no idea. Anyway that their business.
Saturday was also the same as sunday just that in the day is damm quiet but night was so busy. Hate it. I kana do full. actually won't do full just that cheries go off earLy as there is only the 2 of us. Hear that Carol resign also don't know why.
We had done all our worksheet and we had finish all our jo for the day. I think that i should read abit on the pratical book and after which as usual watCh dvd. anyway i had finish watching the VCD. that was fast.
Labels: Uncategorized

1 Comments:
Ya lo, brother of 3 need new clothes for new year, for me is all the same. I already got new clothes..the "billaBONG"..hehe.
My dar finally start driving.. chicken still have to use pedestrian crossing...sad..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home