Friday, July 06, 2007

IT's FRIDAY....

Finally is friday today. Started the day quite ok..got a surprise in class aS i never expect to get gOod grade for one of my exam that i think that i do not really do that well. =p this show that no matter what you do, believe that you did your best and the result will show you your effort.

This few days don't know what the hell out of me , started again in designing my friendster and i even have upload alot of new photo and I even go decorate it myself without using photoshop ok..Pro ma?? haha..anyway that is a small thing as i not very good at it.trying to add more thing to the photo as in like those neoprint whereby they let you design your photo after the whole photo taking session. I currently looking for those thing. ANy idea where it can be found at? I want to design it. =p I also have set up a friends test and some of the thing that all my friends are correct is my msn and the area that i stay the rest is like got mistake and the worst is my favourite drInk., favouRite food..Do try it out and if you do have a friend teSt, can give me the link as i dOn't mind to do it for you but don't blame me for failing the test, is not that i don't have the heart to remember is that i know you too well that why is hard to make the correcT guEss.. =p


This whole weEk is rather a busy weEk for me. It is so busy that I am over tired. Not much time for myself also. Anyway, I almost met with an accident on weDnesday cause of my that so called dAddy la. F**K him la..Ask him don't Sms and drive already and still go sms till people want to cut into his lane and he don't know and me also never really notice it till that driver come into the lane and please lo, it is like so close to each other how to change lane.OMG and the car almost bang into his car and heng he slow down and the other car move off faster. After which i go and say him la and he keep say what he got look at the traffic all this rubbish la and whenever he got phone call he come ask me can answer not..I tell him i help him answer but he say never mind. Anyway he also answer the phone.

Go and collecT my certificate and to my surprise, they never put my chinEse name lo. I love my chinese name ok? I like it so much and the person say that as long as got your NRIC can already. But the problem is that i also want my chinese name to appear and not only the han yu pin ying name lo..They ask me pay $50 for reprinting of it so that my chinese name can appear. WTF..say wHat I never choose that i want my chinEse name to appear on my certificate when i apPly all this stuff. But i do not remember that when i register there is anywhere that they ask me this question lo..Was so angry lo...How can they like that. I want my chinese name as i love it ok..It look weird without it. It seem like going out without make up or rather without top la. It is not complete and I tell dad and he say is ok la. But I mind lo..$50 is like not worth it cause that certificate does not have any distinction..Why can like that. I want my chinese name..I am a chinese and have a chinese name ok..I love it so much then my english naMe lo..Even though i last time i don't like but NOW I LIKE OK..How can they not put my chinese name..I not happy with it lo..$50 lehx..should i pay or not...haix..I think don't is a waste of money..Close one eye and next time when i going to get other certificate make sure i ask them and check with them. I don't care..

goanna woRk this weEkend..sian ar...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 07, 2007 10:54 PM , Blogger pErfectNotpErfEcT said...

yalo yalo dun waste $$$ 50 buck leh put eng name also can ma although u like ur chin name MORE than ur eng name bt nvm lo close 1 eye next x ask lo ^^

 
At July 07, 2007 11:25 PM , Blogger pErfectNotpErfEcT said...

i also create a frenztest http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/688265

 
At July 09, 2007 3:57 PM , Blogger sUmmerraBbit said...

Haiz..ya lo..like waste money..but the han yu pin ying name also wrong lo..i go compare with my other certificate. ok..i will do it..hope can pass. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home