New stuFf..
Look at the time now. Instead of been in bed to sleep, I here to blog. Too long never blog and people are complaining that I never blog. Does that mean that they come to my blog often or they happen to pass by this web and found that i never blog? I don't know.I just back from suntec. Guess what i bought there?

This is my belated Birthday present that i bought myself this year. It quite slim and i like it quite a lot. Wonder how i can take a picture of my own camera? Well..I used my.......Handphone camera as i can't use my camera to take a photo of itself. :p
After which went for dinner at one of the suntec restuarant and I was abit lazy or rather lazy to upload the picture. Anyway the dinner was quite ok and when it come to the bill part, I was quite pissed off as i don't understand it. Let take a look at the bill before i tell you what had happen?

Look it cost us $13.02 so We gave the waitress $13.00 as most of the time or i would say is all the time when you are paying cash, there is not a need to pay $0.02 they will charge you $13.00 The waitress goes off and return back telling me that it is $13.05 and i ask her i though that it is $13.02 and after been rounded up should be $13.00 as in Singapore, we do not have 1 cent anymore and she insisted that it is $13.05 so ended up not wanted to pay the extra $0.03 I gave her my card. waste my $0.02. I had no idea why should i give her extra $0.03 when i pay by cash. It is for the service charge as there is no 10% service charge? When i go other place if the bill cost $1.01 they will charge me $1.00. If it is $1.99 they will charge $1.95. Unless i pay by cards then i will have to pay extra few cents right? Anyway is not alot so is ok.
I love my camera. Will bring it round and snap lots of picture :p
Labels: angRy sOtong, HapPy sOtoNg


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home