Continue Home visitng II
On the second day after going to 姐姐 house, I went to my sotOng jie house and chat and play mahjong. 3 rounds only and we go off.Third day of CNY, went to my dearest home and after which went to watch 门徒。 I quite like the movie. It was all about drug all this. A must watCh movie.
Sixth day of CNY
Get to eat 鱼生 during lunch time. quite ok. Not bad.
Seventh day of CNY
Eat seafood for dinner and also not forgetting 鱼生。Eat till quite late but don't really enjoy my dinner as without my chatting kaki there with me. gOt to hear alot of story from the rest.
Eighth day of CNY
Went to the river ang bao and I enjoy myself to the fullnest that night as i get to see alot of thing. Take alot of photo too.
12th days of CNY
ate 鱼生 again for lunch. After lunch was damm full. ate quite alot too.
Anyway, I had gain 2 to 3 kg due to this festive. Eat too much especially the first 2 days of CNY. There also one saying 能吃是福. Therefore i think i should not complain much but must also lost weight to have a good health right? Overweight is not good for health..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home