恭喜发财
Woke up not that long ago..Was busy playiNg PsP again.Yesterday morninG weNt for lesSon and was ok and i had to admit this is the first time that i only drive forward meaning that i drove on the road for the whole of the lesson. I drove around 23.2km. so far this is the most i drove for the entitle lesSOn till nOw. Must work hard for my reversinG..
I blogging and eating my breakfast come lunch now.So tired. Yesterday went to chinAtown and buy thing. I bought the coOkies,sweet,necklasces and daradar bought mUchi for the "kids". Go home i was on phone with him and the "kids" very what lo. We make the effort go and buy and she say what this one so little..She not haPpy then go and buy herself la. So what she older than me. TO me, she just a 12 years old kids.
My nails have not bEen paint yet. how to go out?? found a website on chinese new year. Go read it for more info of ChineSe new year.
Before i publish this post, I think i should wiSh all those that is reading my blog a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and to all non-chinese reader a haPpy holiday..
Labels: CNY 07, Festival, On the Road

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home