Sunday, July 15, 2007

BirtHday ceLebration + hUrtx

I was supposed to work at this time but due to me been so tired, i decided to take the day off and it was been aprOved!

YesterdaY after woRk went to ciTy plaZa to celebRate kOr birthday and he was late. We went to have dinner at one of the stall in there. We had the fried chicken and it taste as good as KFC and it smell nice. Since i reach there first,therefore I decided to take a Q no and when the other
reach, i pass them the Q number and Kor was telling me that this number look familiar and when we are in there, his friend saw the number and what happen is that he passed me a Singapore Pool $-D Winning number for yesterday and tell me that our Q number is the same as one of the consolation. Haha..Below are the thing that we ordered. Had no idea why the banana split was given 2 spoons





After which, we went to play pool at paRklane mall area and left around after midnight and went to eat supper at my favourite place.

It is rare to find such an environment to have your desert there in Singapore right?After that we walked to Plaza Singapura area to took the night owl home and on the way there, they saw the hello kitty car and ask me to a photo of it and i snap 1..but it seem to be unclea

Did not really sleep last night as i was hurts..Only wEn wEn, Bernard and Kor know. I was so soRry to disturb them at that hour. Let them worry about me. esPecially wEn weN and beRnard as they are like slEeping when they receIved my phOne call. I soRry..But anyway, I will be strong and moVe on, Thanks for your help and advice. if you are my friends,reader or whoever, please don't ask me what happEn..I will not say it to anyone already. They had promises not to tell anyone so this is a secret between us.

Anyway, I going to get ready to go out. I going to be fine. I'm tired and having bodyaches.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home