Saturday, July 21, 2007

siCk raBbit

At this hour of the day i still online blogging..OMG..I still got lesson in the morning..somemore is quite early..Haix..After this post must faster go sleep le if not no energy...

I having flu..So sian..I just hate it..throat also like going to be sore..OMG..how can i fall sick at this time.

Mood was super down after my exam. Didn't manage to finish the whole paper and i actually do the wrong thing. Sian..This is the most hope i put into and yet..don't say already..

Anyway, i went to buy thing after class today at lot1. I will upload the picture in the next entry ok?..After which went home watch TV already..I also manage to finish doing a blogskin for sHee yiNg and paint my paint as those that is paint on wedneSday is really gone case so no choice repaint it..

going to sLeep already...Night..or should i say gOod morning??

Anyway, My tag is back to normal already so i can tag there. :p

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home