Friday, February 09, 2007

1st birthday celebration

Went to Vivo for dinner yesterday and i was late in meEting Alex. Late for 1 hour. *sorry* Not sure what to eat so walk here and there and finally found thing to eat already. I order noddle and regret ordering it as there is more bean spouse than noddle. *huRtx* after diNner went to Coffee beaN to chat and I don't have cake. *huRtx* but end up I think of a way to make myself having cake.




This is my cake. Is white Chocolate and the straw act as canDles. So fun . I did enjoy myself with that cake and even take a video of it.
Nice paper bag right guess what inside?


Its a wallet

I like this a lot. It must have cost him a few hundred dollar to buy this for me. dardar if you reading this don't angry ok?. It does not matter what you buy i will like it alot de. No worry ok?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home