I SO HURT
Looking at the time now, i had not sleep. I FELT SO HURT...really..Why must i answer this phone call?
I don't understand why? Why must he be so caring to me after so many months..WHY????
I was IM-ing a friend
SG: I so hurt
R: if u feel hurt bcos of sum1 dat means dat u've not totaly 4gotton him.. ur mind says no but ur heart says yes.. haiz..
SG: I very fan. y muz it be like tat
R: orh.. his prob la.. he sounds lyk he wan patch lidat..haiz.. love is lidat.. mine love life sux as well.. as u can see frm my nick.. arg..
SG: he bastard
R: den heck care him la.. so scold him lo.. dun havta watse tears on him la.. unless u still luv him..my policies: guys r NEVER to be trusted!! AH!LOL.. e fact is dat everyone will hurt u, u jus havta decide hu is worth the tears.. n dat person is definiatly nt him!.. dun b sad la.. see ya on sat then! gtg zzz liao.. damn tired nowadays.. haiz.. study study study..
that is the conversation between me and her.(i never edited it)
I know who I LOVE who the most. I need time to forget all my past but it hard as what he did cause a thing that reflect on my study.
I SO HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labels: huRtx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home